এইচএসসি ইংরেজি ২য় পত্র Gap filling activities with clue -03

3. 

after all, used to, am afraid, about to, at all, all of, as usual, why should, as such, any different.

a.  I was ____   go to bed when the telephone rang.  

b. Sometimes he ____   bring me little presents without saying why. 

c. I don’t see ____   have to pay for the mistake. 

d. I ____   that there had been an accident. 

e. I’m sorry. I know I said I would help you, but I can’t ____.

f. We couldn’t have our dinner. ____   the plates were broken.

g. She doesn’t speak any English ____  .

h. This school is not ____   from the previous one. Do you think, there is  any? 

i. I’m not a teacher ____  , but I’ve taught Japanese to many people here in Bangladesh.

j. The train is late ____  . We have to take bus.

Answer: a. about to b. used to c. why we should d.  am afraid e.  after all 

f. All of g. at all h. any different i. as such j.  as usual

No comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.