এইচএসসি ইংরেজি ২য় পত্র Gap filling activities with clue -09

Complete the sentences with suitable phrases/words given in the box.

9. [ever such, couldn’t help, about to, why should, even so, even now, according to, look, not a bit, as well as]

·        a. The day will remain sunny today. the weather forecast, it will remain so tomorrow.

·        b. I was determined to go alone. I wonder she want to go out with me.

·        c. How does Roni look today? He tired.

·        d. I want to buy the shirt. I am pay tk 2000 for that.

·        e. How is the film? It is a good film.

·        f. Maria left Matin seven years ago. he loves her.

·        g. I am sorry that I broke the cup. I it.

·        h. Are you tired? I am tired.

·        i. All mammals are not flightless. birds, some mammals can fly.

·        j. Mafiz seems nice. I don’t really trust him.

Answer: a. According to b. why should c. looks d. about to e. ever such f. Even now g. couldn’t help h. not a bit i. As well as j. Even so.

No comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.