এইচএসসি ইংরেজি ২য় পত্র Gap filling activities with clue -05

5. 

bring up, care for, as long as, ask for, come true, care about, couldn’t help, both and, grow old, either of.

a. I’ll remember your help ____   I live.

b. Don’t ____   money. I am out of pocket now.

c. She was ____   pretty ____   clever. She made a brilliant result in the annual examination.

d. Riad was ____   by his grandmother. He was also educated by his grandparents.

e. I ____   overhearing what you said. I was told to do so.

f. Most people ____   other people’s opinion. It always should be.

g. I don’t much ____   ice-cream. I like coffee.

h. I shall make your dreams ____  . So, go ahead with your mission.

i. It was going on in full swing. He ____   without noticing it.

j. You can stay here as long as you wish. You can use ____   the bathrooms. 

Answer: a. as long as    b. ask for    c. both, and    d. brought up    e. couldn’t help    f. care about    g. care for    h. come true    i. grew old    j. either of.

ইকবাল খান, প্রভাষক, বীরশ্রেষ্ঠ মুন্সী আব্দুর রউফ পাবলিক কলেজ, ঢাকা

No comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.